Vianai is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager / Demand Generation Manager to build world-class programs, campaigns and digital experiences for our prospects and customers. We are looking for a passionate, creative and experienced professional who can drive a variety of initiatives blurring traditional marketing lines. Our ideal candidate can leverage well-known techniques as well as bring new breakthrough ideas to marketing initiatives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. The Vianai Digital Marketing Manager / Demand Gen Manager has experience marketing advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, and/or B2B software / Saas solutions, with a proven ability to drive demand, engage customers and prospects, and deliver results. This is a key role within the company, working with multiple stakeholders across all functions within the company.
· Design, build and execute campaigns across channels that drive demand for Vianai products, continuously working to find new creative ideas to drive demand and engagement, and deliver results.
· Build out the content and experience of our website, as well as the operational aspects related to analytics, performance, and conversion.
· Help to expand, define and refine the Vianai user and buyer journey, and bring this back into campaigns and programs.
· Build out digital marketing programs such as paid search, PPC and SEO, email marketing, social media, and paid content and ads – and manage these programs.
· Work with agency, freelance and other partners to build, execute, track and refine campaigns.
· Support SDRs in training and ramp up, campaign management, and analyzing performance of campaigns.
· Collaborate with team members across the company on product launches, customer engagement strategies, events and other campaigns.
· Collaborate with Sales Operations to manage and refine processes as well as maximize the value of our sales and marketing systems.
· BA in marketing or related field.
· 3-5 years of creating and executing demand gen programs, and building and managing digital marketing channels and campaigns for high tech B2B
SaaS company. Experience marketing advanced technologies, such as AI-based platforms and solutions preferred.
· Customer-centric, collaborative and authentic as a foundational way of working.
· Track record of hitting growth targets leveraging a variety of channels, with proven expertise in campaign development, execution and measurement.
· Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create campaign content, messaging, social content, web copy and other content for campaigns.
· Expertise in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other paid channels.
· Proficiency in systems such as Marketo and ZoomInfo, including maximizing the capabilities and value of these systems – buildup strategies, lead gen strategies, opportunity acceleration, and measurement.
· Familiarity with Salesforce.
· Entrepreneurial mindset with experience working in a fast-paced environment. Startup marketing experience preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in high-speed cross-functional teams.
· Additional technical skills: Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, LinkedIn Analytics
· Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
Who We Are:
We are a team of engineers, designers, doers, makers, and thought leaders. We are also sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, partners and friends. We are curious and creative, confident and humble and we have a passion for what’s next. We believe that when used to amplify our humanity, our technology has the power to do good in the world.
While Vianai is a part of each one of us, it isn’t all of us.
Our company is founded on a culture of trust, empowerment, and respect. We bring our whole self to work — the non-perfect, messy, sometimes imposter, sometimes expert, sometimes vulnerable, and sometimes superhuman self that
contributes to what we believe in. We are committed to advancing inclusion, equity, and diversity because we believe that to design more transparent and beneficial AI systems, we need architects of all types. And to us, the more perspectives the better.
Vianai has deep expertise in enterprise technologies and landscapes, business application development, engineering services, design thinking, and cutting-edge AI research. We are a startup, and we are founded, funded, and led by veterans of the industry. We think and work like entrepreneurs, but we’ve brought a wealth of experience and expertise that is deeply relevant to our mission and the market opportunity.
Vianai is a Human-Centered AI platform and products company amplifying the power of human understanding and collaboration together with advanced AI techniques, to drive transformation. Vianai’s unique human-centered approach empowers data professionals and domain experts to leverage causal data science, drive deeper intelligence into decision making and improve business outcomes. Vianai customers include many of the world’s largest and most respected companies in manufacturing, financial services, retail, and aerospace and defense, among many others. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has an R&D center in Israel.